Why is Jesus Christ important in my life?
Song: "I Know My Redeemer Lives"
- Without him I would be lost in this
world with all it's temptations
- I know he loves me unconditionally
- He is always there for me
- He helps me not feel scared or sad
- He always helps me when I need him
- I will never deny he lives
- No matter how I change he will be there the same for me
Turn to the Lord for comfort - Mosaih16:8
LDS.org Video to watch:
http://www.mormonchannel.org/mormon-messages-for-youth?v=912461270001
No matter how big, how small you can always turn to the Lord for help.
What has he done for me?
He has reclaimed you!
Def. reclaimed: to rescue from an undesirable state
LDS.org Video to watch:
http://www.mormonchannel.org/come-follow-me-the-atonement-of-jesus-christ?v=1795507066001 - Quote "the atonement of Jesus Christ is available to all of us"
-Creator -Atonement
What has he done for me?
- He is the life of the world - John10:10
- Light to the world
- Will of the father
- Example
- Priesthood power
- Guidance of the Holy Ghost
- Commandments
- Eternal life
-The Atonement
Challenge: Read "You Matter To Him" by Dieter F. Uchtdorf
No comments:
Post a Comment