Thursday, February 28, 2013

1-27-13 Sister Barfeild taught

GOD HEAD
                       
Heavenly Father               Jesus Christ               Holy Ghost
                 
  -  Father of our spirits              -   Elder brother                  -  Guides us           
   -  Created us                         -  Our Savior             -  Helps us choose the right
 -  Creator of all things          -  Gave his life for us         -  Bring all things to our
                                                                                   remembrance
                                                                    -  Fills us with love
                                                                                               -  Bears witness that we are
                                                                                        children of god
                                                                                  -  Teaches us
                                                                                               -  Personage of spirit 

Who am i?    Who can i become?
- I am a daughter of god
- I will stand as a witness of God at all times
- I will live the young Women values
- I will be prepared to strengthen home and family, 
make and  keep sacred covenants,
and go to the temple.
"EXALTED"
"He loves you with an infinite love." 
You are not an ugly duckling you are a swan.

No comments:

Post a Comment